Mr. & Ms. UTSA
Congratulations to our 2013 Court
The Alumni Association wants you to be next
The UTSA Alumni Association is proud to sponsor the annual Mr. & Ms. UTSA contest that recognizes students whom embody the spirit of UTSA while striving for the highest levels of academic achievement, campus involvement, and community service.
Do you have what it takes to represent your University as Mr. or Ms. UTSA? Make the most of your college experience! Consider running for the 2014-15 term. The 2014-15 Mr. & Ms. UTSA will be crowned during the Homecoming game halftime, October 11, 2014.
Mr. & Ms. UTSA Candidate Criteria
- Must embody the UTSA spirit, excel academically and support giving to UTSA
- Possess outstanding campus and community involvement
- Have completed at least 24 hours at UTSA with a minimum 2.75 UTSA GPA
- Be full-time students who will not graduate in Spring or Summer 2015. They will serve until the homecoming football game of 2015.
- 10% application, 10% written essay, 25% interview, 40% student vote and 15% fundraising
Complete applications and CBC are due by 4 pm Friday, August 29, 2014 in the Katz Alumni Center.
For more information, please contact Alumni Relations at 210-458-4133 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mr. & Ms. UTSA serve as ambassadors to the university at various UTSA-sponsored events throughout the year. If your club or organization is having an event and would like Mr. or Ms. UTSA to make an appearance, please submit the online request for appearance or contact us at 210-458-4133.