Scholarship Application Instructions
- You must create a user account in order to apply for our scholarships.
- You may save and continue your application later but it must be submitted no later than February 15th of each year at midnight.
- You must upload one letter of reference with your application (friend, co-worker, past or present employer, teacher, coach- not immediate family member).
- For short answers you will need to be thoughtful in your answers. Remember to check your spelling and grammar. The committee wants to learn more about you, your aspirations, and your ability to synthesize ideas.
- Once you have submitted your application it will show a status of "Completed" on the My Forms section of this page.
- Entering freshmen and transfer students must have transcripts on file with the Office of Admissions and/or Registrar.
- If you have any questions please contact our office at 210-458-4133 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We will begin accepting scholarship applications on 1-13-14.